Thursday, August 2, 2012

without a title!

Untitled! There is a fire blazing, Dissected into a kaleidoscope of broken stars In a drunken stupor, Of an un-domisticated presence, She looks into my eyes and says, "You look explicitly wild" With a hint of laughter I say.. "No,I'm unreasonably drunk" No stranger to the labyrinth of confusion Our hands intertwine awkwardly As we navigate our way through the crowd In a place of seclusion Where the physical could give latitude to an inner-self Un tame the beast from "norms" barricaded walls She looks into my eyes and says "You look explicitly wild" With a hint of laughter I say "No,I'm unreasonably drunk Her breath is wet against my skin Her hands roughly searching for a way She whispers careless incoherency in my ear A meaningful moan escapes my lips Like gunshots to the heart She draws back Half a foot apart, she pulls out a cigarette Lights it Her eyes meet mine, gasoline to a burning fire She blows smoke into my face Because we have be ostracised by society Nature pulls us together Her lips are wild on mine With my back against the wall Brewing a physical war, aimed to pacify,pardon and comprehend unsolicited passion I bite hard into her skin There is magic dust on her fingertips As she ventures into a fatal ground of an un exploited portal Nocturnal sparks antagonise stability Sharp nails into skin, alienate sanity Ailing screams from both she, and I Emanating from a silenced place, confined in both bodies There is delicacy in the way she pulls my hair She opens me up like a book Reads paranoia out of my system Perceived in destruction Swearing, melancholy must be a bitch The fate of yearning flesh Healing un-opened scars She's an endangered part of myself The other half of my brokeness A silhouette tearing existence apart I'm finding it hard to breath I push her down to the floor She comes back hard, returns the blow Hatred for the aftermath of such beauty broadens Lived past mediocrity in the moment I dared to breath She pushes hard against my body Looks me in the eyes and says "You look explicitly wild" With a hint of laughter I say "No,I'm un-reasonably drunk" She kisses me like its for ever Before the moment sinks into oblivion I hold her in my hands Kiss her till the taste of her blood fills me up She's wiping away my tears As I blackout in Ecstasy

No comments:

Post a Comment